Orthopedic is a study of medicine that deals with the dismantling of deformed muscles and bones. Adding to this it focuses on prevention, correction, diagnosis and treatment of skeletal issues in individuals. Skeletal issues mainly cover ligaments, nerves joints, tendons and muscles.
Simply to move and work an individual requires correct functioning of the mentioned skeletal parts and is majorly detected in athletes and old aged people.
Why Orthopedic issues?
These issues are generally seen in the athletes , Reason behind that is due to access of workout and running chances of fractures, sprain , injuries and musculoskeletal issues are very high and actually happen .
Orthopedist is the physician who is specialized in the study of dismantling deformed muscles and bones. Specialized doctor is also known as orthopedic surgeon.
Best Orthopedic Doctor in Gurgaon, any idea?
Out of the ocean of highly skilled doctors, if you want to draw the details of best Orthopedic Doctor in Gurgaon. There exists a simple and hassle free procedure that too just a click away. Credihealth is the overall solution. Whenever in emergency state a single phone call or online booking for medical assistance can be availed at the patient end. Below given is a link which can list out the best orthopedic doctors on a single go.
Booking appointments online with the best orthopedics of gurgaon, comparing treatment costs of various specialty centers with several discounts getting emergency ambulance services, and cash backs on the appointments, different features on a single go. More than this, you need not to worry for choosing the best doctor out of the list, there is a section showing percentage of recommendations. The one with maximum percent, you can go with that. Choice is yours!
Possible issues in orthopedics
- Bone dislocation- Chances for bone dislocation are high in case of minor or major falls. This issue is seen within the children as well as the old aged people. Treatment recommended for this issue is known as RICE, Rest, ice, compression and elevation.
- Osteoporosis– After the menopause in females, if food intake is not full of fibers and nutrients and calcium chances of bone breakage becomes higher. This disease hampers even basic activities of daily life that require body movement and very sadly if diet is not taken properly, it has no cure available. One has to bear the pain and suffer for long.
- Osteoarthritis– In this case everyday activities are hampered, generally those which require mobility and flexibility. Affected body parts are knees, ankles and hands. Mainly the joint areas. Practice of exercises recommended by orthopedist can help.
- Fracture– Due to growing age and movement in human body mineral density of bones get reduced and that is the major cause of fractures in elderly people. Rise in suffering prospectus is seen in the similar age as multiple issues related to body occur in elderly people.
If you have facing any Ortho related medical issues then book an appointment with Dr. SKS Marya is
MBBS, MS – Orthopedics, DNB at Chairman – Medanta Bone & Joint Institute.
- The suffering body part should be kept in movement in order to avoid more adverse issues.
- Regular stretching before exercise can help to maintain the bone strength.
- A balanced is a simplest savior.
- Prefer flats over heels. (Yes for women!) – will help to avoid back pains.
- Regular checkups should be done in case of athletes and elderly people.
All the above mentioned preventive measures are taken from the suggested solutions of best orthopedists, for more detailed knowledge visit the link given below.