We also know the liver in the name of Yakrit and Jigar. If this part of a fragile body like a sponge gets spoiled then it affects the health of the whole body. If there is no cure at the time of liver disease then it can also cause serious problems. After all, what are the symptoms of liver disease and how it can be avoided.
Liver disease can occur at any age. In 70% of cases, it is caused by hepatitis, Hepatitis B and C, but in India it is more due to Hepatitis C. Due to excessive drinking and drinking for long period, the liver gets damaged. In our 30 per cent cases, our livelihood and food habits are behind the problem of liver. In children, this disease is caused by genes and enzymes.
Best Liver Transplant Doctors In Delhi
Liver disease can be relieved if given attention only in the early stages. In the last case, medicines also stop working, in such cases, liver transplantation is the only option. They say that swelling in the feet, the formation of water in the stomach, vomiting of blood, internal bleeding in the body are symptoms that indicate the disease of the liver.
Due to poor lifestyle, the problem of fatty liver (liver failure on the liver) occurs in the person. If we go back two to two kilometers in the morning and evening to improve our life style, then we can get rid of this problem. Avoid fast food, frozen and spicy food, then the liver will be healthy and the liver transplant will not be able to dry.
In 90% of cases, liver cancer is only in bad liver. Only 10 percent of cases are such when tumors come in normal liver. They say that changing liver also causes liver cancer treatment. Awareness is also needed in this case so that people do not get frustrated. Dr. Bhangi, who took super specialty training in France, explains that he got a lot of learning there. During the treatment the selection of the right patient is also very important so that the right results can be found. Liver transplant surgery is mostly in corporate hospitals. Liver transplants used to cost 18 to 21 lakhs in the first place, still almost the same expenditure. Liver transplant surgery is mostly in corporate hospitals.
To keep Liber healthy for a long time, it is important that eating healthy should also be good with lifestyle. More green vegetables should be used in the diet. Spinach, broccoli, cardboard, mustard, radish as well as sprouted moong, wheat etc. can also be used. We should also use garlic and ginger regularly in the food.
Expert Of Liver Transplatation | Book Online Appointment
Discover more Details with The Credihealth, It will assist you with finding best master Doctors and multispeciality Hospitals, Like geniuses cost, Review, Book Online experts. Book An Online Appointment with liver transplant cost in delhi and Any Inquiry, Just give a call us at +918010994994.
List of Liver Transplant Specialist Doctors:-
- Dr. Arvinder Singh Soin:- He is a expert of liver transplatation with the 30 years of experience in this profile and working at Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon.
- Dr. VP Bhalla:- He is a expert of liver transplatation with the 34 years of experience in this profile and working at BLK Super Specialist Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Vivek Vij:- He is a expert of liver transplatation with the 16 years of experience in this profile and working at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Goja:- He is a expert of liver transplatation with the 10 years of experience in this profile and working at Narayana Superspeciality Hospital.
- Dr. Abhideep Chaudhary:- He is a expert of liver transplatation with the 12 years of experience in this profile and working at Jaypee Hospital, Noida.