Neurology This word has two words; “Neuro” means a combination of nerves and the combination of “Algeccia” that means sensitivity to the pain. Thus Neurologists explain the pain experienced in one or more nerves. The damaged nerve can occur anywhere in the body, but its most common location is face and neck.
Types of Neurology……
1. Postherpatic Neurology- This kind of neurology Singsalus is in the form of a problem of salt disease and can be anywhere in the body.
2. Trigeminal Neurology- This type of neurology is associated with the pain caused by the trigeminal nerve, which travels from the brain to the face.
3. Glasopharyngic Neurology- Pain in the Glasopharyngeal nerve, which occurs in the throat, which is usually less.
- This condition is cured automatically or goes over time.
- Check and test.
- There is no special type of investigation for neurology. Determining the disease depends on the identity of other possible causes of pain.
- Testing of nerves – for identifying certain areas of pain.
- Dental test – To check the lesions that can stimulate nearby nerves.
- Blood tests – to check infections.
- X-ray – to see that the affected nerves are not suppressed anywhere.
Answer to Common Questions by the Doctor
1. What is Neurology?
Neurology is a pain experienced in one or more nerves. neurology This word has two words; “Neuro” means a combination of nerves and the combination of “Algeccia” that means sensitivity to the pain. It is acute, severe, and often extremely severe pain that remains in the path of the damaged nerve. The damaged nerve can occur anywhere in the body, but its most common location is face and neck.
2. How many types of Neurology are there?
Types of Neurology
- Post-Herpetic Neurology- This type of disease is called neuralgia shingles and can occur anywhere in the body.
- Trigeminal Neurology- This type of neurology is associated with the pain caused by the trigeminal nerve, which travels from the brain to the face.
- Glasopharyngic Neurology– Pain in the Glasopharyngeal nerve, which occurs in the throat, which is usually less.
3. What are its symptoms?
Signs of neurology are characterized by the presence of acute, burning pain. The affected area is unbearably sensitive to the touch, and any type of pressure is felt as a pain, however, the affected area remains fit to work.
4. What should be done when suffering from this type of disease?
The person should use warm fomenta or ice to give rest to the muscles of his neck, or turn the towels of hands and place it under his neck instead of the pillow. Keep your head and face covered during sleep Do not sleep on the side of the affected area, because in the morning it gets worse in your condition. Hot tub / bath is very good for the control of pain.
5. When should a person contact the doctor?
The person should contact a doctor if he experiences increased sensitivity and tingling in the path of damaged nerve, with which acute, acute and burnish pain comes, goes or remains, or worse if the area or part moves It is possible. If there is a situation of excitement, swelling and thickened pain, or full paralysis of the muscles, in the affected area, then the person immediately needs medical advice.
If you’re looking for the best neurologist in chennai, then contact Credihealth for an easy appointment online with the right doctor. We assure to give the best health care to find a true cause of your illness. For more information, call us at 91-8010994994