Obstruction in the ear tube is usually called ear closure or ear congestion. This conjunction can be felt in many ways, such as dizziness, colds, allergies and sometimes also associated with sinuses. You can feel popping in your ears, lack of hearing, listening to a sound like the wind is blowing in a tunnel, or it will look like you have an object like mucus or some water. Sometimes the pressure of air pressure in the middle of the ear may also be felt in your ears, such as in the plane or when the height changes. Use the tips below to get rid of ear congestion.
Learn the reason for your ear’s congestion:
If you are traveling in an airplane, then the obstruction to your ear will be cured in a little while. If you are suffering from colds or any other allergies, you can feel like earrings like the nasal congestion. If you are having difficulty hearing, then you are struggling to get rid of ear wax in ear. If this is more than 48 hours and pain is felt, consult a doctor in this situation.
Use gravity to your advantage
Occasionally the conjunction occurs in the middle of the ear by trapping water or some other liquid in the eustassional tube. If you think so, use some of the below gravity tricks to get rid of this conjication.
Stand on one foot, on which side is the conjunction, tilt your head towards it and gently bounce over one leg. Keep doing this while doing so, otherwise you can fall on the ground. By doing so, the fluid trapped in your ear can be removed from your place.
Turn one side and lie down on the bed and keep your head on the pillow. Insert the ear down on the pillow, which has a congestion. Stay in such a currency for about an hour. Gravity may have pulled the fluid out of your ear.
Clean your nose using Neti Pot:
The sinus congestion seems like an ear congestion to a large extent, and therefore you feel like you have closed your ears even in the sinus congestion. For some, eat unheeded medicines, cleaning the nose gets relief in the sinus soon.  Neti dilutes the pot mucus and pulls it out of the nose.
- If there is a hole in your ear drum or you have any kind of infection then insert any fluid “no” in the ear. Instead, check the ear with the doctor.
- There are instructions for using it with all the Neti Pot, which are necessary to follow. First, take 16 oz of water and mix 1 teaspoon of salt in it, make an Irrigation Solution. Then put this solution into your national pot.
- Tilt your head to an angle of 45 degrees and bring the Neti pot near your nostril The solution will go through one of your nostrils, and through the nasal cavity, the other will come out of the nostril. If the solution goes into your mouth then you can spit it out. Clean your nose and repeat the same way with the other nostril.
- How often can you clean your nose with a Neti pot? Those who struggle with deep sin and allergies, they get relief from cleaning the Neti Pot every day.  Once its hopes are better, then this method should be done three times a week.
Take cold-cough medicine:
If the reason for your ear’s conjugation is due to weather allergies or colds, then take the medicine of the cold-cough medicine. This will reduce swelling in your ear gut. You can take an antihistamine and a cold-cough medication together if you follow the orders given on their label correctly.
Put a finger in your ear and try to make a vacuum
Put your index finger (endx finger) in the ear and move it comfortably upwards. Our ears are made slightly differently, so it may take some time to do so. Move your finger lightly in the ear until vacuum is formed. Try to take out your ear’s fluid from suction.
Steam treatments using hot water and a towel
Put boiling water in a large bowl, cover your head with a towel and keep the head over the bowl and steam it. This steam will dilute your mucus and loosen it, then you can spit that mucus in another bowl.
- You can also put tea leaves or other herbs in steam treatment. Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can improve the steam treatment.
- Bathing can also help with bathing, sauna and humidifiers. Do not take any type of steaming items very close to your ear, because such steam can be very “harmful” for ears.
If you not get any resolution for your Ear Problem then don’t waste time and consult with best ENT Specialist in Gurgaon through Credihealth at top hospitals, book an appointment and get treated.