Nowadays heart diseases are spreading rapidly. At the age of 25-30, there are cases of heart beat rumors coming out. The problem of the problem is that due to ignorance at this age the disease becomes serious and many times reach the incurable level. We are telling you about the common diseases of the heart, the methods of identifying them, and checking them, which can help prevent the problem in time.
Different types of heart need different treatment for the problem, but these symptoms can be very different at times. In this case, it is important that you keep regular routine checks and consult a doctor if there is any problem.
Symptoms of Different Heart Diseases
Coronary artery disease
Its most common symptom is angina or chest pain. Angina can be recognized as a feeling of heaviness, abnormalities, pressure, pain, burning sensation, convulsion or pain in the chest. Sometimes it is also a mistake to understand indigestion or heartburn. Angina can be felt in shoulders, arms, neck, throat, jaw or back. Other symptoms of the disease can be:
- Small breath coming
- Pushing of beats
- weakness or dizziness.
- Realization of vomiting.
- to sweat.
- Feeling uncomfortable, pressure, heavyness or pain in chest, arms, nudge or chest bones
- Extraction of discomfort to the back, jaw, throat and arms.
- feeling full of stomach, indigestion or heartburn.
- Feeling sweat, vomiting, nausea or weakness.
- Too much weakness, nervousness or restlessness of breath.
- Fast or irregular heartbeats
During heart attack, symptoms usually last for half an hour or more and are not comfortable with rest or medication. The onset of symptoms can lead to severe pain through minor pain. Some people have no symptoms of heart attack, which we call silent myocardial infarction. This is usually done in patients who suffer from diabetes. Those who are suspected of a heart attack may not be late at all. Get emergency help immediately, because the immediate treatment of heart attack is very important. The sooner the treatment will be, the more likely the patient is fully cured.
Whenever the symptoms of arthritis i.e. unusual abnormal heartbeats are realized, these difficulties can be realized:
- Pulpitation (feeling a loss of heart beat or feeling throbbing at high speed)
- Feeling like pimping in the chest
- Feeling dizziness or lightness in the head
- Small breath coming
- Feeling uneasy in the chest
- weakness or exhaustion
Signs of Heart Valve Disease
- Not having complete breath, especially if you are doing normal routine or lying directly on the bed.
- Feeling weak or unconscious
- Feeling uneasy in the chest Feeling pressure or heaviness on the chest while doing some work or getting out in the cold air
- Pulpitation (It can be felt in the form of fast walking of heartbeat, irregular heartbeat, loss of beats etc.)
- If the heart fails due to valve related illness, then these symptoms appear:
- Poor or ankle swelling There may also be swelling in the stomach, which can make the stomach feel bloated.
- Additional weight gain Weight can grow up to two to three pounds a day.
The symptoms of heart valve disease are not always related to the severity of the situation. Many times it happens that no symptoms appear, whereas a person has a serious heart attack valve, which requires immediate treatment. Occasionally it is also possible that the symptoms are very serious, the problem is also serious, but the discovery of a minor disease related to the valve is detected.
- Small breaths come during working or during rest, especially when you lie directly to bed
- Khanasi, in which white mucus is formed.
- Additional weight gain (weight can increase from two to three pounds a day)
- Think, feet and swelling in the stomach.
- Comfort and dizziness.
- Middle, pulpitation, or chest pain.
Similar to valvular diseases, there are no signs of heart failure as to how weak the heart is. Maybe there may be a lot of symptoms in the patient, but his heart is moderately damaged. It may also be that in some cases there is a slight symptom of Hart being severely damaged.
Such defects can be detected even before birth, immediately after birth or in childhood. It is not known until many times grow. It is also possible that there is no sign of the problem. In such cases, sometimes it is detected in the physical examination by the sound of the heart or in the EKG or chest x-ray. Among the adults who have symptoms of congenital heart disease are seen:
- Quick breathing.
- Limited capacity to exercise physically
- Signs of Heart Failure or Valve Disease.
- Congenital cardiac defects in newborns and children.
- Sineosis (visible blue color on skin, fingers and lips)
- Low breathing and loss of appetite.
- Don’t move properly.
- Repeated infection in the lungs
- Trouble exercising
Methods of investigation
Cholesterol plays the most important role in any person’s heart health. The high level of blood cholesterol is the biggest cause of coronary heart disease and stroke. For this, a little blood from your arm is tested in the lab. If the doctor has advised the hungry stomach that is fasting cholesterol test, before eating samples, eat anything other than water for 9 to 12 hours-no drinks. Avoid eating any type of medicine. If you are not doing an empty stomach, then only the value of total cholesterol and HDL cholesterol in the report will be considered as the base because your LDL i.e. will be affected by the effects of bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels that you eat before the test- Have piya.
Your test report will show cholesterol in milligrams per deciliter (MG / DL). Doctor will consider your cholesterol level as family history, smoking and high BP, like other risk factor.
If your total cholesterol is less than 200 mg / dl or more or HDL cholesterol is less than 40 mg / dl, then your LDL i.e. bad cholesterol check will also be needed to determine the line of treatment. In this case, if you have not done the first test fasting then the doctor may advise you to take a cholesterol test again.
Check every year
Do every year check if cholesterol
- Total cholesterol level is 200 mg / dl or more.
- Men over 45 years of age or more than 50 years of age.
- HDL i.e. Good cholesterol is less than 40 mg / dl.
- come under the scope of heart diseases or other risks of stroke.
EKG means electrocardiogram. This is also called ECG. EKG is a short, safe, painless and low cost test, which is usually done in the anticipation of heart problems. In this test, the electrical activity of the heart is recorded through the patient’s chest, arms, and feet on the skin by inserting small electrode patch. It can be done under a regular health check and also to detect heart disease.
Chest X-ray is used in very small amounts of radiation to take pictures of heart, lungs and chest bones on a film. The doctor can use Chest X-ray to know:
- To see the structure of the chest (bones, heart, lungs)
- To assess before applying pacemakers, defibrillators.
- To assess whether the patient (catheter, chest tube) can be planted or treated for treatment during hospitalization.
- To detect lung and cardiovascular diseases.
Stress test can be done to detect heart disease. Doctors or trained technicians do this to find out what level of heart can bear pressure. The commonly used stress test is Exercise Stress Test.
Exercise Stress Test
Exercise Electrocardiogram, Trademix Test, Gradex Exercise Test or Stress ECG is used to find out how the patient responds to hard work. It is said to walk on the treadmill or to run a pedal on a bicycle, whose difficulty level is gradually increased and during this time the electrocardiogram, heart rate and blood pressure are monitored. There are also some side effects of the cardiac stress test. These include pulpitation, quick breathing and chest pain. In some rare cases, side effects like medicines given in the cardiac stres test, moderate blood pressure increase are seen.
In this, ultrasound is used to assess the condition of heart muscles, heart valves and the risk of heart diseases.
It is also called cardiac cath or coronary angiogram. This is an invasive imaging process through which Doctor Detects Hart’s Functioning During the test, a long, flip tube called catheter is inserted into a blood vessel of the patient’s hands and feet and with the help of a special X-ray machine the condition of the heart is detected. In this, a contrast dye is taken through the catheters so that the patient’s valves, coronary artery and heart chamber X-rays and videos can be made. There are some dangers of this process:
- The place where the catheter is installed, there may be an error in the artery, which requires additional caution.
- Allergic reaction to be caused by drugs or medicines.
- Kidney damages.
If you have any heart issue and want to consult with best Cardiologist in Jaipur at top trusted hospitals then visit Credihealth website, mobile app or call on =918010994994 and find the list of best doctors near you and also get a medical help to choose the right cardiology Doctor according to your medical condition.