Best neurology hospital in India
A neurologist is a specialist who diagnoses and treats diseases related to spinal cord i.e., the central nervous system and brain, muscles and peripheral nervesi.e., the nerves connecting spine and brain to the organs such as lungs and liver. There are several neurological diseases for which you must consult the best neurologist as soon as possible so that it can be treated at an early stage. Some neurological disease includes :
- Movement disorders like tremor or Parkinson’s disease
When to see a neurologist
There are many conditions or else we can say the time you experience any of the below-listed symptoms you must consult a neurologist :
- Chronic pain
Chronic pain is a type of pain that lasts for months or even years and which leads to injury or illness. If it lasts for a long time, then it can be a symptom of some severe problem. You should take an appointment of best neurologist associated with one of the best neurology hospitals in India.
Headaches are frequent nowadays, but in several cases, you must visit a neurologist like migraines,continuous headache, vomiting, sudden pain that worsens by strain, early morning headaches, change in vision, seizures.
Dizziness can be experienced in different varieties and can be one of the symptoms of disequilibrium or vertigo. This is a condition which makes a person feel as if you or else things all around you are spinning. A patient finds it difficult to keep a balance, and the time you experience this condition visiting
a neurologist is a must.
- Tingling or numbness
Patients can experience numbness or tingling for several reasons. The cause can be simple as if you are sitting in such a way that cuts off your blood supply. This numbness continues or else appear suddenly you should consult a neurologist. Sometimes this numbness can also be considered as a symptom
- Movement problems
Sometimes people experience difficulty in being clumsy, walking, tremors, unintentional jerks. These all can be recognized as the symptoms of severe problem in your nervous system. If these kinds of symptoms interrupt your daily routine, then you should visit a neurologist as soon as possible.
Seizures are considered as one of the most severe neurological disorders and are almost unnoticeable or very extreme. Some symptoms of seizures include jerking of arms or legs, loss of consciousness,confusion. Breathing problems. Some Seizures are caused by a low sugar level or when a person leaves some addictive substance.
- Vision problems
There are cases where people experience difficulty is seeing in both eyes. In such case, you should visit an eye specialist or a neurologist as it can be symptoms of neurological problems.
- Confusion or memory problems
If an individual experience changes in personality, problems in speaking,confusion, or extreme problems in the brain, then you should visit a neurologist. Some of these symptoms can lead to a disease like Alzheimer’s.
Top three neurology hospital in India
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Established in 2001
- Neurosurgical Experts in this hospital deliver the superlative degree of clinical care
- Team working here is highly skilled in treating severe conditions like ArteriovenousMalformations, cerebral aneurysm, Metastatic Spinal Column Tumours, and Subarachnoid Haemorrhage.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996
- Neurology department in the hospital is well-equipped to treat almost all neurological ailments
- The hospital comes under top 10 neurology hospitals in India having expertise in,neuro-anesthesia, neurology, neurosurgery, interventional neurology, and neuropsychology.
BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1959
- It is considered as topmost neurosurgical centers which offer cyber knife for treatment of brain tumors as well as vascular surgery without cutting open the skull
- NeuroSpine unit here renders treatment for severe spine conditions comprising spondylosis, sciatica, and, tuberculosis of the spine
The time you experience any of the above-listed symptoms, you should book an appointment to one of the best neurologists working at best neurology hospitals in India to help you out.